This article is designed to help you re-register your GCQuad once the REGISTRATION EXPIRED prompt has appeared on the device. When the registration has expired, you will be unable to connect the device to a tablet or desktop computer until the process below has been carried out.
The GCQuad Registration Process:
- Connect the GCQUAD directly to your internet router with an Ethernet cable and switch the unit on
- Leave the GCQuad connected for approximately 120 seconds and then turn the unit off
- Turn the unit back on again and verify that the notification “Registration Expired” is no longer present
- Remove the unit from the router and check that the Quad can connect to FSX or the performance fitting app, while recording the ball and club data
- If the data is not present connect the unit to the router and retry the steps above
- If the unit does not verify please contact email@example.com and we will investigate further
Please Note: The GCQuad will need to be connected to the internet once every 45 days. If the GCQuad is connected to the FSX 2020 software which has a constant network connection, it will not need to be registered in the above manner.
If you require additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org